A review of really simple systems customer relationship management (CRM) software solution
Really Simple Systems CRM is a cloud-based full suite software designed for small- and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs). It is an online CRM platform tailored for sales, marketing management and customer support, scalable to hundreds of users.
As a cloud-based CRM solution, Really Simple Systems is available in both free and paid versions. The free solution offers only the Salesforce Automation (SFA) tool, while the paid versions come with additional features and services to facilitate marketing and customer service processes.
By using this software solution, users can access important business data from anywhere at any time, as long as there is aninternet connection available. The CRM solution allows you and your team to easily and effectively manage specific aspects of your business such as managing prospects, marketing campaigns, contacts, customers, assigned tasks and sales opportunities in one platform.
Really Simple Systems CRM – How it works
Really Simple Systems CRM is a modular software solution, composed of a number of integrated modules for document management, marketing, sales, opportunity, task and activity. With the marketing module, you can organize and manage campaigns very easily, send bulk emails quickly, capture and segment leads more efficiently and track opportunities more consistently.
Since Really Simple Systems CRM is a cloud-based software solution, it’s important to consider the service uptime. Fortunately, this particular cloud-based solution boasts 99.9% uptime, utilizing advanced data security protection like data encryption and real-time replication between two separate of data centers.
The CRM solution comes with a wide range of fully functional features, including:
- Account and contact management
- Accounting integration support
- Integrated marketing module
- Opportunity—sales and pipeline—management
- API access
- Customer service and support module
- Integrated email marketing
- Listing and forecast reporting
- Scalable pricing structure
The benefits of choosing Really Simple Systems CRM solution
Really Simple Systems CRM is specifically tailored to provide users with all the necessary tools and services to allow them to manage sales and marketing in a more practical and efficient way. With this CRM solution, you and your team will be able to effectively provide adequate support for your customers, track down prospects, manage your contacts, complete tasks efficiently, find sales opportunities and land successful marketing campaigns in one user-friendly platform.
Here are some of the core benefits you can gain from using Really Simple Systems CRM:
- The online CRM solution is easy to use with a very short learning curve. It comes with free support and built-in email marketing solution.
- The integrated email marketing module allows users to create their own email marketing campaigns and newsletters and send them directly via the CRM solution, effectively taking away the need for a separate email service provider.
- Really Simple Systems is a user-friendly solution designed specifically for users of any skill or experience level. It doesn’t require extensive training or special knowledge. Teams and team members can be trained to use the system in mere minutes.
- Really Simple Systems also provides free support to clients, which is especially useful during the implementation process. What you want, as a business, is to have your people use the CRM solution properly and effectively.
- The online CRM solution is priced in such a way that it’s easy for clients to add new features and services as their company grows. Really Simple Systems offers a free plan, which is ideal for small startups and users that are still testing the features and capabilities of the product.
Really Simple Systems – Pricing plans
Really Simple Systems CRM offers four subscription packages, which includes the free plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial for customers who wish to test the product further before committing to a paid subscription.
Free – $0 forever
- Up to two users
- 100 company accounts
- Unlimited contacts
- 100MB Document Storage
- Email and online chat support
- Sales automation
- Contact management
- Custom reports
- Custom settings
- API integration
Starter – $15/user/month (billed monthly) or $14/user/month (billed annually)
- All Free Plan features
- Up to 10 users
- 500 company accounts
- 1GB Document Storage
- Email, Chat and Phone Support
- Two-way MailSync™
- Optional marketing modules (contact vendor for price)
Professional – $33/user/month (billed monthly) or $30/user/month (billed annually)
- All Starter Plan features
- Unlimited users
- 5,000 company accounts
- 5GB Document Storage
- Optional marketing modules (contact vendor for price)
- Optional Service Desk Module (contact vendor for price)
Enterprise – $50/user/month (billed monthly) or $46/user/month (billed annually)
- All Professional Plan features
- Unlimited company accounts
- Unlimited Document Storage
- User permission levels
- Advanced reporting
- Advanced custom settings
- Optional marketing modules (free with 5+ users)
- Optional Service Desk Module (free with 5+ users)
- Both marketing and service desk modules are free with 10+ users
Really Simple Systems is a great cloud-based CRM software solution. Its features and pricing are ideal for SMEs and B2B organizations. The solution covers a wide range of business and marketing processes, as well as service and support. It’s advisable to try the product using the Free Plan, since it’s easy to upgrade to a paid subscription if you find the service extra effective for your business.