Maxpanda is a computerized maintenance management software (CMMS). It’s designed to act as a database for a company’s maintenance operations and associated costs. The platform digitizes paper-based administration and is used across a variety of industries, including healthcare, education, property management, and manufacturing. The cloud-based software helps keep track of business maintenance and facility management.
What are the features of Maxpanda?
Various management systems
Maxpanda offers facility management functionality and allows users to track associated maintenance requests. They can set up email alerts and dashboard notifications as reminders of urgent tasks. Users can also create checklists and share access with external parties.
The software’s inventory management system allows users to track stock and add supplies as necessary. It, furthermore, provides access to relevant information associated with each product, e.g. product vendor details, product specifications, and associated spare parts.
With Maxpanda's asset management system, users can track assets and assign them to different staff members. The software can notify users if items require an action or need to be retired. In addition, asset installation dates and documentation can all be viewed from the dashboard.
Preventative measures and task library
Maxpanda alerts users to replace equipment when it reaches the end of its lifespan. By using item information such as stock levels and ‘best-by’ dates, the software can forecast the need to restock and replace. Maintenance updates can be synced to the schedules of other staff members to keep them informed. Each task status is color-coded so that users can see which have been completed, rejected or are still pending. The task library tool contains several preventative maintenance templates. These templates provide standardized routines which allow users to have a protocol in place to maintain equipment. These templates can be saved or downloaded from a file server.
Integration and security
Maxpanda works seamlessly across laptops, desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets. The program uses an SSL encryption to keep company information protected. It also lets you add an unlimited number of users and technical support at no extra charge. Staff users can also give access to other employees based on their role.
What are the benefits of Maxpanda?
Maxpanda management systems give users data insights that assist in risk mitigation as well as facility maintenance. This makes planning ahead and organizing maintenance tasks easier. It also comes with template routines that allow users to standardize facility maintenance.
Maxpanda has six different paid options available, all of which come with a 15-day free trial. All options contain the following features:
- Management systems, which include –
- Work order –Track work orders
- Asset – Monitor the company‘s list of assets
- Inventory – Check available stock and equipment
- Warranty – Keep track of product warranty
- Location – Monitor multiple company sites
- Material and labor costs – Review expenses incurred for work.
- Automated alerts
- Real-time tracking – monitor all staff maintenance task lists and work orders at any time
- Data reporting
- Guest portals – allow outside parties or customers to log in to the system with limited access.
- Negative trend identifier – keep track of declining performances from shipments or equipment
- Upload documents
- Security procedures – in addition to SSL encryption, there is also role-based access to tighten staff access.
- Unlimited purchase orders – this can be processed with an automated approval process
- Data storage – the data is backed up daily, protecting all important digital information.
- Mobile integration
- 24/7 technical support – all-day access to email or chat for support on technical issues. Face to face support is also available through a web seminar.
- Invoicing options – to help vendors and contractors pay you with relative ease.
- Unlimited users
- Dedicated product managers – access to a support expert. These managers can dispense advise tailored to business needs
- Notifications – Updates can be sent regarding urgent tasks.
- Customizable task checklists
- Preventative maintenance templates
The “Basic” option for $29 is limited to 50 work orders per month on a single site. This is generally used by startup businesses or small-sized companies on a tight budget.
The “Starter” option for $59 is limited to 50 work orders per month. Users can use Maxpanda for up to five different sites. This plan tends to fit small companies with at least one or two branches in a different city.
The “Enhanced” option for $89 is limited to 150 work orders per month. Users can use Maxpanda for up to 15 different sites. This option is noticeably larger in terms of limit and scope. It is frequently selected by medium-sized companies covering at least three different regions, including international outlets.
The “Standard” option for $189 is limited to 350 work orders per month. Users can use Maxpanda for up to 25 different sites. This is commonly used by medium-sized to large-scale companies covering at least two different countries with several branches.
The “Pro” option for $289 is limited to 500 work orders per month. Users can use Maxpanda for up to 50 different sites. This generally appeals to larger companies with several branches and locations worldwide.
The final option is the “Enterprise” package for $389. The software allows unlimited work orders and can be used for up to 100 sites. Given the range of requests and locations, this is aimed at enterprise customers.
Maxpanda allows users to efficiently organize and track maintenance tasks as well as associated costs. Its key features include a preventative maintenance dashboard (which provides data to enable users to anticipate risks) and task library templates (this enables users to standardize maintenance activities). If you are looking for an in-depth solution to keep up with maintenance activities, ensure safety compliance, or schedule facility management tasks, Maxpanda is a solid option to consider.