|Primary category:||IT Management Software|
|User Ratings:||0.0/5 (0 ratings)|
|Related Categories:||Development Tools IaaS IT Service Management (ITSM) Financial Reporting Analytics|
|Pricing Model:||trial/premium, from $1.00/month|
|Social Followers:||131 likes 2.7k followers|
|Generally used by:||Startups, SMEs, Enterprises|
Reduce your AWS costs by up to 60% - in just 15 minutes!
ParkMyCloud allows AWS customers to pay only for the computing power they’re actually using by scheduling on/off times (also known as “parking”) for their idle EC2 instances.
ParkMyCloud is SaaS-based, so there’s nothing to download and no installation required. You’re up and running in just three simple steps:
1) Set up your ParkMyCloud account. (Free 30-Day Trial. No credit card required.)
2) Connect with AWS to discover your cloud computing services.
3) Start “parking” your cloud computing services with scheduled “on/off” times.
Automatic on/off scheduling for AWS instances
Schedule AWS autoscaling groups
Pay only for the compute time you're actually using
Simple, cost-effective web app
Starting from: $1.00/month
Credit card required: Yes
Charged per instance per month at the following rates:
• 1-29 instances - $1/instance/month
• 30-99 instances - $3/instance/month
• 100-299 instances - $2.75/instance/month
• 300-499 instances - $2.50/instance/month
• 500+ instances - call us
|3 Month Trend|
|3 Months Change:||389766|
Yes. ParkMyCloud allows for an unlimited number of users, organized in teams with customizable permissions.
Cloud users: cloud architects, IT operations, development, and DevOps.
Yes. ParkMyCloud offers RESTful API access for customers.
Automated cost savings on AWS EC2 and Auto Scaling Groups.
Yes - via our website.