"Heimdall Data provides SQL caching and failover without ANY code changes. We find your SQL bottlenecks *and* resolve them on one platform."
Provides application developers and DBA's SQL analytics and performance with ZERO application changes. Deployment requires no changes to your existing database infrastructure.
• Do you use a cache today (e.g. Redis, Memcache)? We intelligently cache into the cache of your choice and auto-invalidate. No code changes are required.
• Automated database failover: It's better than the AWS failover; we are application-aware and will not drop the connection. No more spending development on a failover solution (e.g. MySQL, Postgres PG-pool).
• Read/Write splits: We route queries to the appropriate serve making the best use of read replicas.
In AWS or Azure? Check us out in the Marketplace. Search for "Heimdall".
Or, download us for free on our homepage.
SQL Analytics and Performance solution
Intelligent SQL caching recommendations
5 minute installation; no changes to your application or database
SQL Read/Write splits
Automated database failover
On-premise or Cloud
Efficient use of Read Replicas
Database vendor neutral (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle)
Application developers, DevOps, Architects, DBA's
Provides increase SQL performance, scalability, and security without any application-database code changes. Visit our FAQ at: http://www.heimdalldata.com/faq/
The Heimdall Data provide roles-based administration where multiple users can have access to custom views and administrative privileges.
Heimdall Data comes in 3 packages of your choice:
1. JDBC driver (for all JVM applications)
2. MySQL proxy
3. Postgres proxy
4. Microsoft SQL Server proxy
JSON API is supported
There are Youtube videos, documentation, and customer support via phone or email.
Transparently integrates with grid-caches (e.g. Hazelcast, Redis, Memcache, EHCache, Coherence).
Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Scala, Node.js; any application