A review of the SAS Institute analytics software solution
SAS, previously known as Statistical Analysis System, is a collection of software solutions and advanced analytics designed for B2B, B2C and medium- to large-sized enterprises looking to adopt a customer-focused business strategy.
Developed by SAS Institute, this marketing automation software suite carries a wide range of advanced analytics and business solutions wrapped around a robust platform. Some of its core solutions include Business Intelligence (BI), Customer Intelligence, Fraud and Security Intelligence, Data Management, Risk Management and Advanced Analytics.
How the SAS Institute software suite works
Due to the many different tools and solutions offered by SAS Institute, it is basically an all-in-one business solutions provider for medium to large-scale enterprises and organizations across different industries, which includes manufacturing, government, defense and security, automotive, higher education, communications and more.
SAS Institute has been around for decades, so it’s not a surprise most businesses have high regard for their products. With this particular business software suite, users can expect quality solutions built around a robust analytics platform. The following are some of the core features and functions provided by SAS Institute:
SAS Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence is a key part of SAS Institute’s enterprise solutions. It combines core BI with advanced analytics to help users find and collect enterprise-level data. With this particular SAS solution, users have user-friendly, self-service business intelligence tools and solutions at their disposal.
Additionally, SAS Business Intelligence also uses real-time analytics which users can directly access from various Microsoft applications and their mobile devices.
SAS Customer Intelligence
SAS Customer Intelligence is an integrated marketing management solution developed for mid-sized and large enterprises across both B2B and B2C industries. The suite takes advantage of SAS Institute’s robust business intelligence software solution to effectively combine multifaceted marketing performance management, campaign management and marketing resource management with powerful data management and advanced analytics capabilities.
Advanced Analytics (SAS Analytics Pro)
SAS Analytics Pro is an advanced analytics suite that offers quite a few functions like data mining and data visualization. This also includes data access, transformation and reporting. The system efficiently processes intuitive fourth generation programming language (4GL) and provides support for SQL (Structured Query Language).
The benefits conferred by SAS Institute
The features and capabilities brought about by the SAS Institute software suite enable businesses and decision makers to quickly gather and assess their company’s data metrics and get the most accurate top-quality actionable information to help them find the next best step and make the most practical and intelligent business decisions.
Some of the key advantages to using SAS Institute for your company’s business solutions and analytics needs include:
- Having the ability to quickly visualize raw data and derive all high-quality, actionable insights through comprehensive data exploration of all integral channels and sources of information.
- Having the ability to comprehend the meaning of the raw data that’s in front of you with effective visualizations supported by advanced analytics in a user-friendly platform.
- Be quick and efficient in determining outliers, spotting actionable trends, identifying correlations, predicting future outcomes and finding great opportunities that can provide your company a competitive edge.
- Recent data analysis, reports, advanced powerful analytics and other crucial business information delivered to you directly through your mobile device, anytime and anywhere. Now you will always be on top of your decision making process.
- Remove the guesswork completely when you’re trying to make an important business decision and eliminate coding with the software solution’s auto-charting feature.
- Quick and easy integration. Now you can effortlessly integrate collected data insights into documents and existing software your people use on a daily basis.
- Get quality customer service and technical support from highly experienced SAS Institute support teams.
- These are just a few of the key benefits you can expect from utilizing SAS Institute analytics software and solutions. This powerful system has everything you and your company needs to make the right business decisions.
SAS Institute software solutions pricing plan
SAS provides custom-tailored software solutions to meet the needs of every business across all industries. And since not all companies have exactly the same needs, it makes sense that pricing plans and packages should also be custom-tailored for every business.
You can visit SAS Institute’s official website to request a demo, ask for a quote and get free software trials. You can do this by either filling out a form where a rep will respond to you shortly or by contacting them directly via phone. The number is on the website, on the “how to buy” page. Information about software licensing and payment options is also available upon contact.
The bottom line
If you’re looking for a powerful analytics software service that carries a wide range of business solutions, from core business intelligence to risk management systems, SAS Institute is a good choice for your business. Visit their website and check out their products. If you’re still on the fence, ask for a free demo and a free trial to see if the solution is what your company actually needs.